Monday, November 2, 2009

Walgreens Almay Deal Starting 11/1!

Frugal Fritzie reported this in her blog and I was able to do it tonight! Almay is on sale this week as Buy One Get One 1/2 price. A new monthly Register Reward Deal is buy One Almay Pure Blend Foundation get $10.00 RR. The price of the Almay Pure Blend Foundation at my store is $9.99 making this free after Register Rewards. I also purchased in the same transaction a Pure Blend Eye Shadow for $7.49. This is another monthly Register Reward Deal - if you purchase this item you get $5.00 RR. It just so happened that on my Walgreen receipt it took the whole $.49 off! Here is how the deal played out for me:

Buy 1 Almay Pure Blend Foundation for $9.99
Buy 1 Almay Pure Blend Eye Shadow for $7.49
Walgreen's Sale = -$7.49
Cost = $9.99 + tax (I used previous RR that I had)
Received $15.00 RR back!!!

After you do your transaction, let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment