Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Target is a Great Place to Shop!

I had an incredible shopping trip at Target last night. I was actually going to a friends house to do my first couponing talk to some of her friends. I decided to leave 20 minutes early and stop at Target to do a few deals - boy what a great decision!

Here is what I got:

1 - Skippy Peanut Butter (-$1.00 Target Coupon; - $.40 Manufacturer Coupon)
4 - Chex Mix Snack size bags (-$1.00 Target Coupon)
1 - Chex Mix Snack larger bag (-$1.00 Target Coupon; - $.50 Manufacturer Coupon)
2 - Cat Appetizer's (-B1G1 Target Coupon; - B1G1 Manufacturer Coupon)

Total OOP: $.09!!!!

Yes, you read it right! Under ten cents! I couldn't believe it myself!

Attention Target Shoppers blog is a great place to keep up with all the special deals at Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment