Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Few Great Target Deals!

I went to Target tonight before my workout to take advantage of a few of their deals. I am happy to report that I did great! I was able to get the following items for a total of $3.92 OOP!!:
  • 2 Healthy Choice All Natural Meals ($2.54 each)
  • 6 SoBe Life Waters ($1.39 each)
  • 4 Bic Pens packs ($1.00 each)
  • 2 Pop Tarts (8 packs) ($1.54 each)

I used the following coupons:

  • 2 (Mfr) Healthy Choice coupons (no longer available) $2.50 each
  • 3 (Mfr) B1G1 SoBe coupons
  • 1 (Mfr) Pop Tart $1.00/2
  • 2 (Mfr) Bic Stationary Products $1.00/2
  • 2 (Target) Pop Tart $.75 each
  • 2 (Target) Healthy Choice coupons $.50 (no overage given)
  • 2 (Target) $1.00/2 Bic Stationary Products
The first thing I did when I got home was try to print more Healthy Choice manufacturer coupons; however, the coupon was no longer printing! The link stated there was an overwhelming response! I hope you got to print yours before they were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment